Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Living Terengganu

Gambar pinjam kat tourism


Terengganu is undoubtedly is one exquisite place I've ever been. The beaches with breathtaking sceneries plus many 'uncontaminated' natural environments, Terengganu can offer you more than what you ever imagined!

Unfortunately, I don't have the same view of its people. The people somehow to me, is not really friendly and mostly cold (not all, mind you). I've encountered several occasions that can verify my pseudo-empirical study. However, they'll be nice to you after several meetings. Unlike people in other places, at often they are acting wonderfully amicable and friendly at the first meeting. In this case, my conclusion on the coldness of Terengganu people emanated from the way us outsiders doing business with them. And, to make my conclusion so objective, this situation hasn't changed even after I left Terengganu long before (1999, and I came back on 2003).

Anyhow, all the coldness never fails to deter me from fall in love with this state. All I can do is to 'venture' their coldness 'bravely', so that I could break the ice and at the end enjoying the melting icy lake with ecstatic blue water!

Pulau Kapas, Marang, Terengganu

No comments: